New Delhi 3 hours ago
- Copy link
With the launch of the new Mi Power Bank 3i, Xiaomi has reduced the price of the old Redmi Powerbank, now it is available for Rs 1399.
- Xiaomi has launched Mi Power Bank 3i with 10000mAh and 20000mAh capacity in India.
- The company has also launched a cheaper 9W Mi Smart LED bulb (B22), which is priced at Rs 799.
Xiaomi launched two of its new products in the Indian market. It includes two power banks with fast charging support and a voice-controlled smart bulb. With the launch of the new Powerbank, the company has also cut the price of the old Redmi Powerbank. The new Fast Charging support PowerBank has an initial price of Rs 899 while the SmartBulb can be purchased for Rs 799. Let's talk about these new products one by one…
1. Mi Powerbank 3i (10,000mAh / 20,000mAh)
Xiaomi has launched Mi Power Bank 3i with 10000mAh and 20000mAh capacity in India. Both power bank variants feature dual input via USB Type-C and Micro-USB ports. The power banks support 18W fast charging and are equipped with advanced 12-layer circuit protection as well as smart power management features. The company has also reduced the price of its Redmi Powerbank, which comes with 20000mAh capacity.
Mi Powerbank 3i: Price and Sale Date in India
- Xiaomi India Managing Director Manu Kumar Jain tweeted a short clip that introduced the Mi Powerbank 3i with 10000mAh and 20000mAh capacities. The 10000mAh capacity Mi Power Bank 3i is priced at Rs 899 and is available on Mi.com as well as Amazon.
- It is available in black and blue color options. The 20000mAh capacity power bank is priced at Rs 1,499. It is available in the only black color option and can also be purchased from Mi.com and Amazon.
Mi Powerbank 3i: Features
- The Mi Powerbank 3i features dual input ports – Micro-USB and USB Type-C. The USB Type-C port can also be used as an output source, especially in phones that come with a USB Type-C-to-USB Type-C port cable. Both power banks support 18W fast charging.
- The 20000mAh capacity Mi Power Bank 3i has three output ports while the 10000mAh capacity power bank has two output ports.
- It also has a two-way fast charging feature, which allows the Mi Power Bank 3i to be charged and other devices can be charged simultaneously.
- The strong aluminum alloy case of the power bank is available, allowing it to withstand collision and impact.
- It has an ergonomic arc design and an anodized finish that protects the Mi Power Bank 3i from sweat as well as rust.
- The Mi Powerbank 3i has 12-layer circuit protection hardware. It has lithium polymer batteries, which the company claims is safer and more efficient than lithium-ion batteries.
- It also has a low-power mode, so that devices such as Bluetooth earphones, neckbacks, smartwatches or fitness bands can be charged, double-tapping the power button turns it on. The 10000mAh capacity power bank takes about four hours to fully charge while the 20000mAh capacity power charge can be fully charged in seven hours.
The company reduced the price of Redmi 20000mAh Powerbank
- Xiaomi's sub-brand Redmi has also reduced the price of its 20000mAh power bank. Which was launched in February with a price of Rs 1499. It can be purchased from Powerbank Mi.com, Amazon, Flipkart, Mi Home and retail outlets for Rs 1,399.
- It has a dual USB Type-A input port and a Micro-USB output port and a USB Type-C output port. The Redmi PowerBank 20000mAh variant supports 18W fast charging output. It consists of a 12-layer circuit protection hardware and a lithium polymer battery.
2. MI Smart Bulb (B22) with Voice Controlled
Xiaomi has launched the Mi Smart LED Bulb (B22) as part of Smart Home Appliances. The smart LED bulb, as the name suggests, fits on a commonly used B22 bulb socket and is made from polycarbonate and plastic clad aluminum. It can produce 16 million colors and can be controlled through a mobile app. The Mi Smart LED bulb also works with voice assistants such as Google and Alexa. Xiaomi states that it is designed to distribute heat evenly, ensuring the bulb's long life. The Mi Smart LED Bulb (B22) is priced at Rs 799 and has a body white. It can be purchased from MI online store.
Mi Smart Bulb (B22): specifications and features
- The Mi Smart LED Bulb (B22) has a rated power of 9W and offers a brightness of 950 lumens. It uses the standard B22 base type. The company says that the life of the bulb is about 25,000 hours. The rated input on the Mi Smart LED bulb is 220V to 240V to 0.07A. The bulb is made of polycarbonate and plastic clad aluminum.
- It can produce 16 million colors and users can select their favorite color using the Mi Home app available on Android and iOS. The adjustment range for color temperature is between 1700K and 6500K.
- The Mi Smart LED bulb (B22) uses Wi-Fi to connect to mobile apps. Smart bulbs can also be controlled using Google or Alexa voice assistant.
- Xiaomi has another smart bulb in its portfolio – the Mi LED Wi-Fi Smart Bulb. It has a power rating of 10W, offers a brightness of 800 lumens, and has almost the same features as the Mi Smart LED bulb (B22), but is offered with an E27 base connection. It costs Rs 1299, which is much higher than the new Smartbulb.