New Delhi 6 hours ago
- Copy link
For better control while climbing and descending, the new Ford Endeavor Sport features Hill Launch Assist and Hill Descent Control as safety features.
- It has a first-in-segment terrain management system that comes with four preset modes – Normal, Snow / Mud / Grass, Sand and Rock.
- As a safety feature, it gets up to 7 airbags, it also has an airbag to protect the knee of the driver.
Ford has launched a new Sport Edition of Endeavor in the Indian market. Its ex-showroom price in India is 35 lakh 10 thousand rupees. The company sells the Endeavor as Everest in international markets and has always been a popular SUV of the American auto company. Endeavor is the company's second-best selling model in the SUV segment after Fortuner. Just a few weeks ago, Toyota introduced the TRD variant of the Fortuner to attract more customers during the festive season. In addition, the face-lift Fortuner has been spotted on Indian roads several times during testing. At the same time, the company has launched Endeavor Sport Edition on Tuesday.
All black theme will be seen in sport edition
- The Sport Edition of Endeavor / Everest is also sold in global markets, with many major changes to the domestic version with the same aggressive theme. To differentiate the seven-seater Special Edition from the regular model, the company has undergone several updates to the exterior, which give a sportier feel to the rug-and-tuff and stronger-looking SUV.
- Talking about the Ford Endeavor Sport's visual highlights, it has a blackcomb front grille with chrome slats, front and rear bumper with black inserts, black colored alloy wheels, ORVM caps, fender badging as well as roof rails. Despite being an attractive exterior, the cabin will not see any major changes.
What is special about the engine and features
- Based on the Titanium + grade, the Ford Endeavor Sport is equipped with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel engine that generates a maximum power output of 168 bhp and 420 Nm of peak torque and will be offered with 4WD configuration. The interior will get an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
- Speaking of features, Ford Endeavor Sport, hands-free tailgate, panoramic sunroof, cruise control, front parking sensor, dual-zone climate control, 8-way adjustable powered seat, ESC with rollover mitigation, ambient lighting, tire pressure monitoring system , Comes with many advanced features including several airbags. The new Special Edition comes with Absolute Black, Diffuser Silver and Diamond White color scheme.
The new Endeavor Sport is equipped with many first-in-segment features
1. Off-Roading Capabilities
- The first-in-segment Terrain Management System (TMS) with four preset modes – Normal, Snow / Mud / Grass, Sand and Rock – that allows the vehicle's throttle response, transmission, four-wheel-drive system and traction control to take any position. Change to deal with confidence.
- Impressive water wedding capacity of 800 mm, with excellent ground clearance.
For safety, the driver gets up to seven airbags including airbags for the knee.
- Ford's famous voice-enabled, in-car connectivity technology SYNC 3 and Google Auto compatibility with an 8-inch touchscreen system supporting Apple CarPlay.
- First-in-segment active noise cancellation (this technique is used in noise cancellation headphones, with the help of a low-frequency engine not entering the sound cabin).
4. Comfort and convenience
- A panoramic sunroof covers up to 50 percent of the roof.
- Flexible seating and cargo arrangement – including fold-flat seconds – and first-in-class power-fold third-row.
- Semi-auto parallel park assist, push start button, hands-free power lift rear gate, rear and front parking sensors, rear parking camera, automatic headlamps, automatic wipers, DRL, dual-zone automatic climate control, 8-way power-adjustable Driver and front passenger seat.
- Hill launch assist and hill descent control for better control while climbing and descending.
5. Affordable Honorship
Standard 3-year or 100,000 km. Factory warranty and schedule maintenance cost at least 73 paise per kilometer *.