The Google Play Store has removed about 25 Android apps. These apps were stealing users’ Facebook login details. Cyber security firm Evina alerted Google about this, after which Google removed these apps from the Play Store. These apps came with a malware that kept records of Facebook login details. This app was found to be quite dangerous in terms of security. These 25 apps have been downloaded nearly 2 million (2 million) times. In such a situation, if you have also used any of these 25 apps, then be cautious. Come, let us tell you which are those 25 apps-
These 25 apps were banned
1. Super Wallpapers Flashlight. It has 5 lakh downloads.
2. Padenatef. It has more than 5 lakh downloads.
3. Wallpaper Level. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
4. Contour level wallpaper. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
5. Iplayer & iwallpaper. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
6. Video maker. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
7. Color Wallpapers. It also has more than one lakh downloads.
8. Over 1 lakh downloads of Pedometer.
9. Powerful Flashlight. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
10. Super Bright Flashlight.
11. Super Flashlight also has more than 1 lakh downloads.
12. Solitaire game also has more than 1 lakh downloads.
13. Accurate scanning of QR code has more than 50 thousand downloads.
14. Classic card game has 50 thousand downloads.
15. There are 50 thousand downloads of Junk file cleaning.
16. Synthetic Z has 50 thousand downloads.
17. 50 thousand downloads of File Manager.
18. Composite Z also has 50 thousand downloads.
19. There are 10 thousand downloads of screenshot capture.
20. Daily Horoscope Wallpapers have around 10,000 downloads.
21. Wuxia Reader has about 10,000 downloads.
22. Plus Weather also has about 10,000 downloads.
23. Anime Live Wallpaper has around 100 downloads.
24. There is no information about the download of the iHealth step counter.
25. Com type fiction