Some points of Vikas Dubey encounter have also come under the scanner. The theory of the police is near but it is incomprehensible at some points. 5 encounters were carried out within 8 days of Bikeru scandal. In this, Vikas Dubey and his five henchmen were killed. On Thursday, her close Prabhat had an encounter in Kanpur and Baua Dubey had an encounter in Etawah. Before Prabhat’s encounter, the police had said that the vehicle was punctured. A day before this, Vikas’s right hand sharp shooter Amar Dubey collapsed in Hamirpur. Almost all of these four theories emerged that they were trying to escape by attacking the police.
Earlier on the second day of the incident, Vikas’s maternal uncle Prem Prakash Pandey and aide Atul Dubey were killed by the police in an encounter near Bikaru village. He also fired on seeing the police. Three of them escaped by firing the pistol of the accused police in the encounter.
So changed car
In Friday’s encounter, the biggest question on the theory of the police was that if the STF left Ujjain on the development, it was put in a safari car. The vehicle that crashed before the encounter was Mahindra’s TUV-100. On this, the police officers said that when a big criminal is brought from one place to another, the vehicles in the convoy are interchangeable. This could prevent his henchmen from attacking.
First development fired
During the encounter, the theory also emerged that the police opened fire to stop the running development. The officials later clarified that the first shot was fired by Vikas. The police fired in response.
If you don’t shoot he kills
The police shot at Vikas’ chest, questioning whether he wanted to kill him? On this, the officer said that Vikas started firing directly. If the police did not fire in response, there was every possibility of firing of personnel.
Shot but did not see the accident
A big question also arose that no one had seen the accident. Passer Ashish Paswan, who was present there in a video released by the news agency ANI, said that he heard gunshots, but no police car crashed. Police say the vehicle was overturned.
Police will have to answer these questions
– Vikas surrendered himself in Ujjain, so why did he try to escape after the accident near Bhaunti?
– Why Ujjain police did not show arrest, why did not take it to court for transit remand
– Why and how the STF convoy overturned after coming to Kanpur border
– 50-100 meters before overturning at the carriage, its marks are not visible on the road
– If the car overturns at a high speed, there is a lot of damage, but why only the glass breaks in it
– Why did not anyone other than police see this accident on the highway amidst heavy traffic
– Vikas had a bad leg, was he able to run away after grabbing the weapon after the accident?
– Why STF did not even take such precautions, why its hands were not tied
– Why did the police not take a lesson from Prabhat, a development partner and sharp shooter
– In 24 hours, one vehicle was punctured and the other overturned, what kind of police vehicles are there?
– Why media was forcibly stopped at Bara toll plaza just 10 minutes before the encounter