New Delhi 9 hours ago
- Copy link
The Toyota Wellfire sold 16 units, currently the Toyota Wellfire's Delhi ex-showroom price is Rs 83.50 lakh.
- Innova Crysta, with 2,943 units, reported a 39 percent drop over the same period last year
- With 57% growth, Tribar sold 3,906 units in August 2020, 2,490 units were sold in August 2019.
The craze of multi utility vehicles in India is increasing day by day. This can be gauged from the fact that the number of utility vehicles in the post lockdown period is increasing steadily. Last month also saw very good growth in this segment. Last year, in August 2019, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga sold 8391 units, while in August 2020, with a positive growth of 11 percent, a total of 9302 units were sold.
Model vice sales figures
|Passenger vehicle||August 2020||August 2019|
|1.||Maruti Suzuki Ertiga (11%)||9,302||8,391|
|2.||Mahindra Bolero (37%)||5,487||3,993|
|3.||Reno Tribar (57%)||3,906||2,490|
|4.||Toyota Innova Crysta (-39%)||2,943||4,796|
|5.||Maruti Suzuki XL6 (-22%)||1,846||2,356|
|6.||Mahindra Marazzo (-9%)||635||697|
|8.||Dutson Go (-62%)||65||169|
- The combined sales of Ertiga and XL6 from Arena and Nexa dealerships for Maruti Suzuki were 11,148 units with a 3 percent year-on-year increase respectively. The MUV segment, in particular, grew 3 percent with 24,398 units sold in August 2020, courtesy of Reno Tribar and Ertiga.
- Mahindra Bolero is behind Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in second place in the passenger vehicle table. Bolero volumes have been increasing in recent months due to improvement in rural sales, and 37 percent positive volume growth in August 2020. A total of 5,487 units were sold. Whereas in August 2019, a total of 3,993 units were sold.
- The Tribar modular vehicle recorded sales of 3,906 units in August 2020, with 57% sales growth, compared to 2,490 units sold by Tribar during the same period 12 months earlier. In the month of August 2020, Toyota's best-selling car was the Innova Crysta, but this month it did not sell even 3 thousand units.
- With sales of 2,943 units, Innova Crysta reported a 39 percent decline over the same period last year. Christa sold a total of 4,796 units in August 2019. Maruti Suzuki XL6 registered sales of 1846 units, down 22 percent as compared to 2,356 units of XL6 sold in August 2019 last year.
- The BS6 version of the Mahindra Marazzo is only up for sale long enough. Last month, Marazzo reported sales of 635 units, down 9 percent compared to 697 units sold in August 2019. Carnival, sold in three variants in India which is a significantly more premium MPV than the Innova Crysta, comes with a 2.2-liter diesel engine and an 8-speed auto gearbox. Carnival sold 198 units while the Dutson GO + sold 65 units and the ultra luxury Toyota Wellfire sold 16 units. Currently, the Toyota ex-showroom price of Delhi Wellfire is 83.50 lakh rupees.