New Delhi 9 hours ago
- Copy link
The Realme Narjo 20 will have three models Narjo 20, Narjo 20A and Narjo 20 Pro.
- Other models of the Narjo 20 series, except for the Pro variant, can be priced as much as the Narjo 10 series.
- In Europe, the price of Moto E7 Plus is around 13 thousand rupees, it can be so much in India.
Chinese smartphone company Realme will launch its three new smartphones in India on Monday (21 September). This includes the Narjo 20, Narjo 20A and Narjo 20 Pro. They are being launched as an upgrade model of the Narjo 10 Series. It is expected that it will get Android 11 based Reality UI 2.0, which is the most special thing of these phones. However, many leaks and rumors have also surfaced regarding the phone. The Reality Narjo 20 series was teased for the first time in early September and then at IFA Berlin 2020. But now we are moving towards its official launching, so let's take a look what information has been revealed about these phones so far.
Realme Narjo 20: How can you see the launching event, how much can it be priced?
- The Reality Narjo 20 Series will be launched in India on September 21 through a virtual event and the company has already sent invites for the same. The event will start at 12.30 pm and can be seen live on Reality's social media platform.
- The Narjo 20 Series is an upgrade version of the Realme Narjo 10, which was launched in the Indian market in May, which offers very good specification at an entry-level price.
- In terms of price, the only 4GB RAM and 128GB storage variant of the Narjo 10 is priced at Rs 11,999, while the affordable Narjo 10A's only 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant is priced at Rs 8499. It is expected that the price of its non-prime variant will be the same as the Narjo 10 series except the prime variant.
Realme Narjo 20: Which color and configuration will you get?
- A tipster had claimed earlier this month that the Realme Narjo 20 will be launched in 4GB + 64GB and 4GB + 128GB storage variants. It was also said that it will get two color options – Glory Silver and Victory Blue. While, the Realme Narjo 20A (likely to be the cheapest of the three models) models will come in 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB storage variants, it can also get Glory Silver and Victory Blue color options.
- On the other hand, Realme Narjo 20 Pro is expected to be launched in 6GB + 64GB and 8GB + 128GB storage variants. The phone is likely to be offered in Black Ninja and White Knight shades.
Reality Narjo 20: Potential Specifications
|Narjo 20 Pro||Narjo 20||Narjo 20A|
|Display size||6.5 inches|
|Display type||FHD + with 90Hz refreshed rate||HD +||HD + with Gorilla Glass|
|RAM / ROM||6GB + 64GB / 8GB + 128GB||4GB + 64GB / 4GB + 128GB||3GB + 32GB / 4GB + 64GB|
|OS||Android 11 based Reality UI 2.0|
|The processor||MediaTek Helio G95||MediaTek Helio G85||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665|
|Rear camera||48MP quad camera||48MP Triple Camera||12MP Triple Camera|
|The battery||4500mAh with 65W FC||6000mAh with 18W FC||5000mAh with 10W FC|
|Security||Side facing fingerprint sensor||–||–|
Moto E7 Plus smartphone will be launched on September 23
The Moto E7 Plus smartphone will be launched in the Indian market on September 23 at 12 noon. The company was first launched in Brazil by listing on the official site last week. Now its dedicated page has been released on Flipkart, which tells the day and time of launching. However, the specification for the Flipkart page phone has not been stated. The listing in the official website tells us what to expect from the Moto E7 Plus. It will come in two color options and single RAM and storage configuration.
Moto E7 Plus: How much can be the price in India?
- Currently, Motorola has not given any clarification on the price of the Moto E7 Plus in India, but Motorola revealed earlier this week that the phone will be sold in Europe for EUR 149 (about Rs 13,000).
- In India too, the price of a phone can be almost the same. The phone will be offered in two color options such as Navy Blue and Bronze Amber which can also be seen on Flipkart. Its sale in India is also being told with the launch on 23 September.
Moto E7 Plus: Basic Specification
|Display size||6.5 inches|
|Display type||HD +|
|Sim type||Dual nano sim|
|The processor||Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460|
|RAM / ROM||4GB + 64GB|
|Rear camera||48MP + 2MP|
|The battery||5000mAh with 10W FC|
|Security||Rear fingerprint scanner|
Can also read