New Delhi 8 hours ago
- Copy link
The new Hero Maestro Edge 110 will be sold in 6 color options, including Candy Blazing Red, Pearl Fadeless White, Panther Black, Techno Blue, Seal Silver and Midnight Blue. The last two color options have been introduced for the first time in the BS6 version of the scooter.
- Hero has claimed that BS6 Hero Maestro Edge 110 will get better pick-up and fuel economy than before
- The 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT will be available in Silver Ice and Storm Gray or Phantom Black color options
On Friday, Triumph Motorcycle launched its Superbike Rocket 3 GT in the Indian market. Its price is 18 lakh 40 thousand rupees. The company says that it will be brought to India via the CBU route. On the other hand, the price of Hero MotoCorp's popular scooter BS6 Maestro Edge 110 came out. The company has updated these prices only on the official site, the thing to note is that the company did not make any announcement regarding this. Let's talk about these two products one by one …
1. BS6 Hero Maestro Edge 110: Better fuel efficiency than before
Hero MotoCorp has updated the prices of BS6 Maestro Edge 110 scooter on its official website. Although the company has not officially announced it, according to the site, the base variant of BS6 Maestro Edge 110 (which includes both drum and alloy wheels variants) is priced at Rs 60950, while its premium variant will be available for Rs 62450. Both prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Better pickup and fuel efficiency than before
- Speaking of the engine to the scooter, it will get a fuel-injected 110.9 cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine, which generates 8 PS of power at 7500 rpm and 8.75 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm. However this figure is very similar to BS4 engine.
- The company has claimed that the BS6 engine will get better pick-up, better fuel economy and better engine life in the new Maestro as compared to the old model. Hero has also mentioned in its brochure, BS6 engine will get better hill climb, all weather start and smooth ride quality.
There will be a total of 6 color options with two new colors.
- Talking about oval oil design, there will be no change in it. However, to give fresh look and youth appeal, the company has added new graphics to it.
- Talking about the features list of BS6 Maestro Edge 110, it has digital instrumentation, mobile charging port, boot light, telescopic front, LED taillights, side stand indicators, combined braking system and always on headlamps.
- The scooter will be sold in 6 color options, including Candy Blazing Red, Pearl Fadeless White, Panther Black, Techno Blue, Seal Silver and Midnight Blue. The last two color options have been introduced for the first time in the BS6 version of the scooter.
2. Triumph Rocket 3 GT: 50 accessories will be available with
- Triumph Motorcycles has launched its flagship motorcycle Rocket 3 in India with the GT variant. It costs Rs 18.40 lakh. The company is already selling the Roadster Variant R in India, which was launched with a price tag of Rs 18 lakh. Like R, GT will also go to India via CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Delivery of the 2020 Rocket 3 GT may begin by the end of this month.
- The Rocket 3 GT has a more comfortable design and comes with a foot-forward footrest, and a touring style handlebar. This more comfortable seating comes with a backrest jillion, longer flyscreen and heated grip. Apart from this, the rider can also adjust the bike's foot rest position as per his convenience. Both the motorcycles are based on the same platform, but it will get cosmic change, which targets different riders. The 2020 Rocket 3 GT will be available in Silver Ice and Storm Gray or Phantom Black color options.
- The all-new 2500cc Rocket 3 generates 167 PS of power at 6000 rpm at the triple power plant, which is 11 per cent higher than the older model. However, the engine still generates 14 PS more power than the Rocket 3 TFC. The 2458 cc motor generates 221 Nm of torque at 4000 rpm. The company claims that it is 71 percent more powerful than the nearest competition. Compared to the previous, the new motor is equipped with a crankcase, balance shaft and dry-sump lubrication system.
Can also read …